Below you can see what the downloadable Cloud Crossword File looks like. Click the downloadable link and get to work!
- Called Thunderheads, they go from ground level to the greatest heights.
- Thin sheets of cloud at high levels.
- Rain clouds, dark and close to the ground.
- Puffy clouds with dark, rippled undersides.
- Wispy clouds with dark, rippled undersides.
- Thick, dull-gray, low-hanging clouds yielding drizzle and mist.
- High thick sheets of plain gray cloud.
- Clouds of ice crystals at 25,000 - 30,000 foot altitude.
- "Fair-weather" clouds form in warm air on sunny days.
- Very high clouds with tops which are spread out and flattened.
printable PDF file of this page
MORE SCIENCE TOPICS
HOME PAGE | BOOKS PAGE | GALLERY | KIDS PAGE | TEACHERS/LIBRARIANS